Saturday, August 1, 2009

Schools are getting ready!

Have you driven by or stopped in any of the elementary schools recently?  The custodians have cleaned classrooms and furniture, hallways have been waxed or are being waxed at this time!  The buildings are looking great!  New textbooks are arriving daily and students will soon be arriving to brighten the buildings even more. 

I've noted that the flower beds outside of Fairview and Davis can use some attention and I've done some weeding.  However, the job it too big for me to complete on my own.  If you have any free time in the next week or so you might spend time pulling weeds in the one of the flower beds.  We can also use mulch to put down once the weeding is completed.  Let me know if you can help or just show up to weed!  I appreciate any help you can give! 

Also, remember walk in registration is on Tuesday, August 4, 9 am - 6 pm, at the Grinnell Middle School.  See you there!